READ THE RESERVATION CONDITIONS OF THIS SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING THE PURCHASE
The free direct bus transfer service between Madrid - Valdesquí will operate every Saturday of the season in which the resort has more than 11 skiable kilometres.
The service gives the right to the return transfer to the resort + a full day ski pass, valid for that same Saturday.
You can travel with ski/snowboard equipment or hire it at the resort itself.
Departure will be guaranteed with a minimum number of 12 bookings.
The customer will have their place on the bus definitively reserved, once they have purchased the valid day ski pass for the Saturday of the same week through the online store.
The advance purchase of this service may be made from Sundays until Thursdays (inclusive) during all the weeks the resort is open.
Departure from Madrid to Valdesquí: 07.30.
Location: c/ Martín de los Heros corner of Paseo Moret (bus stop, Moncloa Interchange).
Departure from Valdesquí to Madrid: 17.00.
Location: roundabout located at the entrance to our main car park.
Price and payment method: €38 (for all ages and conditions)
Includes 1 Day pass + return bus transfer Madrid - Valdesquí.
CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT OF THE BUS SERVICE
- The seat on the bus will only be reserved if you have paid for a pass for the Saturday of the same week using a bank card through the online sales system.
- It is advisable to take out ski/snowboard insurance at an additional cost of €3.00 at the ticket office.
- The number of customers who will use this service should coincide with the number of passes bought for that Saturday through the online store and must not, under any circumstances, exceed the number of passes purchased.
- To be able to take a space on the bus, the customer must present the driver with the printed purchase receipt, which proves the reserved place and the purchase of the ski pass. On arrival at the resort, the named person on the booking must present the same printed receipt to the resort’s PRIORITY TICKET OFFICE to collect the ski pass purchased online.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to save the purchase receipts, as well as to delete the email and its attached file, to prevent anyone from fraudulently photocopying and reprinting them.
- Once this service has been contracted, it cannot be cancelled under any circumstances, and there will not be any right to a refund of any amount due to reasons beyond the resort’s and/or the bus service’s control.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to arrive at the bus stop on time before the bus has made its departure, both in Madrid and at the resort.
- The resort does not accept responsibility under any circumstances for delays or incidents that may arise during the transfer, such as slow traffic, traffic jams, adverse weather, etc.
- If the bus service cancels its departure, customers will be informed of this circumstance by email and the amount paid will be refunded to the same credit card that made the purchase.
- If the resort is closed on that Saturday due to the weather conditions, or the price of the pass is reduced, the resort will refund the full or partial amount of the booking to the same bank card that made the purchase.
- In the event of the early closure of the resort due to weather conditions, the bus will bring its departure time forward to one hour after the closure of the facilities for that day.
- Children are not permitted to travel without being accompanied by an adult.
- Valdesquí does not accept liability for children under the age of 16 who book a place themselves or through a third party and use the service against the prohibition contained in the previous point.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.